Japan Trip 2016: Day 6 Highlights
- •I took a highway bus to JAXA in Tsukuba! 🚀Getting there and back was confusing and vaguely terrifying but I managed. Astro Rilakkuma was no help.
- •Saw the famous rocketRockets really are mind-bendingly massive
- •There was no English tour today so I had to make do with the free exhibitionsWould have been cool to see the actual Kibo mission control but replica Kibo was fun too. It's the largest ISS module and run by Japan.
- •There were FIVE stamps to collect!This was my favourite. It was just me, a young boy and an elderly man collecting them 😊
- •The shop was pretty greatI got this amazing Space Brothers magazine and a few fun little things to share with my fellow space nerds. Who wants to do a parcel swap? @Veronique?
- •It was super crazy hot back in Tokyo so I sat and watched the swan boats in Ueno Park
- •They're so cute!
- •I wandered around Ameyoko market too, and popped into YamashiroyaWhy did I not buy that cactus?
- •Spotted a very pretty manhole cover on the way home
- •Sunset from my hotel window 🌆
- •I might do the Sky Tree tomorrow!