Japan Trip 2016: Day 7 Highlights
Do you like queuing? Visit the Sky Tree!
- •I made it to the Sky Tree!It sure is tall.
- •The queue for tickets was an hour longI was very grateful for my pocket wifi and for all those lists you guys wrote while I was asleep.
- •The staff uniforms are so coolDesigned by Mina Perhonen. More uniforms should include a jaunty patterned scarf.
- •The view was pretty amazingYou can just see Tokyo Tower there, feeling sorry for itself.
- •Casting a shadow over the train station
- •There's also a glass floor
- •The queue to leave was massive so I had Sky Tree curryPlus you get a window seat!
- •I braved the enormous mall so I could buy lots of cute things at Aranzi AronzoBunnies!
- •Also bought Rilakkuma Sky Tree gifts for everyone
- •Picked up more cute donuts at the Pon de Lion Park on my way home.They went all out on the decor.
- •Successfully did my laundry with minimal instructionsStep 2 was "select a program". There were 5 buttons all with multiple options 🤔 Google Translate was not helpful but I chose randomly and received clean clothes!
- •Saw another pretty sunset
- •Tomorrow is my last day in Tokyo for a while as I'm off to see some more of Japan 🗾