Japan Trip 2016: Day 8 Highlights
- •It was cooler today so I went to Shinjuku GyoenIt's a really nice garden in the heart of Shinjuku.
- •The azaleas were blooming everywhere🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🐰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
- •There were hundreds of school kids visiting tooBut it was still quite serene.
- •There was a display of roses and peoniesThis is just a small section! There were hundreds in every colour.
- •So pretty!
- •I almost didn't check the stamp as I've visited beforeBut they have a new one!
- •Bought lots of pens and stationery gifts at SekaidoThese are my favourite pens. I think I have all the colours now, including grey and tan.
- •Saw some Hello Kitty barriersTry and imagine this happening in your country. They would all be stolen overnight.
- •Tracked down the cat marshmallowsYes, they are edible! Individually wrapped for handy gifting too.
- •Skyped with my dad back in ScotlandThe time difference is still so strange. When my friends and family are starting their day, mine is almost over.
- •Checked my email and a kind stranger alerted me that 3 companies are selling pillows on Amazon with my illustrations 😡At least they have an easy reporting process.
- •All packed and ready to leave for Hiroshima tomorrow! 🚅