Japanese Snack Subscription Boxes, Ranked
These are awesome if you miss Japan or just like trying new flavours and crazy candy. I've been sent pretty much all of them for review (it's a tough job...) so here's my favourites.
- •TokyoTreatI would order this one with my own money. You get tons of interesting stuff with a different theme every month and almost everything was good. Next month's theme is Halloween - so tempting.
- •WowBoxAnother one where I enjoyed almost everything, especially the Sakura Cola!
- •Japan CentreThe most traditional with flavours and snacks like matcha, seaweed, rice crackers etc. Good for sharing too so you can split the cost with a group. UK only though.
- •Japan CrateA bit too crazy for my tastes. I still have some of this sitting around waiting to inflict on unsuspecting friends.
- •Japan FunboxMy sister reviewed this one, which she thought was pretty good, and the bigger sizes look even better.
- •Freedom Japanese MarketA little bit generic but a good mix of sweet and savoury. Always includes different flavours of KitKats and Umaibo (like a giant wotsit/cheesy puff)
- •Japan Candy BoxGood size for one person but almost everything is sweet with a lot of similar flavours.
- •Taste JapanI didn't like much in this box, though it did include strawberry cake crisps!
- •If you want to know more, we have a comparison page with reviews: http://www.supercutekawaii.com/super-cute-kawaii-guide-subscription-boxes/