London Li.sters! Can we have a meet up?
Because I want to meet you all!
- •I'm going to be in London 14-17 JulyGiving you plenty of notice here so you can run away, but also so any other UKers can try to make it
- •I'm visiting for Hyper Japan so will be booked up all Sunday but pretty flexible otherwise and staying centrallyFriday after work maybe? Or Saturday afternoon?
- •I don't know who's actually in London so just tagging a few folks but please add more and shout up and we can try to make it happen
- •(You know I will bring gifts)
- •🎉🎉🎉 UPDATE! 🎉🎉🎉
- •I have made gifts for everyone!**Providing not more than 15 people turn up
- •I finally got my schedule sorted and Friday 14th July is really the only day I can do. Are you all available? I hope so!
- •I get into London about 3pm and I'm free all evening. Who can make it and when/where is good?Ideally somewhere quiet that perhaps also does food?
- •‼️ONE WEEK TO GO ‼️Bumping in the hope that more Londoners will reappear. Time and place to be finalised but check the comments for current plans. I have gifts that will make you the envy of li.st (..possibly)
- •TABLE BOOKED!Tom's Kitchen, Somerset House! Friday 14 July at 6.30pm. Looking forward to it immensely!!! cc: @DawnCloudSuggested by @Diplomatic_diva
- •I'm looking forward to meeting you @marceline and seeing you again @Diplomatic_diva. hopefully we have some good weather on Friday.Suggested by @DawnCloud
- •So much FOMO ladies!!! I hope you have a fantastic time!!!! 💞💞💞Suggested by @jennifergster
- •👋🏼 from London 🇬🇧Suggested by @DawnCloud