Mugs I own and their roles in life
I was going to write some sappy list about li.st for my 💯 but here's some mugs instead.
- •Cat from DaisoMy new favourite coffee mug. For some reason, I can only make a good cup of coffee in a small mug.
- •2016 calendar mug designed by meBreakfast cup of tea. It's bigger than most of my other mugs.
- •Titanic by Tee and ToastAll-rounder. I bought this on my Belfast trip and it reminds me that I must go back soon.
- •Tulips by SagaformFor peppermint tea and sencha. I mostly bought this for the matching tin but I use it quite a lot.
- •Teacake by Tee and ToastBackup mug if I haven't done the washing up. Also my dad's mug when he visits.
- •White melamine mug from IKEAMy old favourite coffee mug. Boring but the correct size.
- •PaperchaseMore like a bowl really. I sometimes have soup in it.
- •The main reason I bought it!
- •HagelMy sister's mug when she visits. Best thing about visiting Dutch family: chocolate sprinkles on toast is an acceptable breakfast.
- •Suske en WiskeMy mum's mug. She left it here for her to use.
- •Polka dot mug from HabitatMy dad's partner's mug when she visits. I miss Habitat 🙁
- •Coffee cups stolen from my art school canteenUsed to be my favourite coffee cups. Now only used when I need to chug a cup of super strength caffeinated coffee to kill a migraine.
- •Lucky & Happiness cupsI used to only use these for new year plum wine but now they sit on my mantelpiece stuffed with pom-poms. Because why the hell not.
- •Bunny mug from Usagito CafeJust around to look cute. I'm too scared to use it!
- •Vintage coffee cupsJust looking pretty on my windowsill 🌺
- •Planning-incI bought this in a charity shop in London for 10p. I don't know why I like it so much. It says planning-inc on the back.
- •ChocomelMore Dutch nostalgia. No one uses this. It even still had newsprint smudges from moving house over 2 years ago.
- •This glorious thingMy aunts made these for my Oma and Opa's anniversary one year. This is all their grandchildren (I'm at the bottom left). I keep pens in it.