My Black Friday shopping list
As a shop owner I'm not really a fan of Black Friday but I definitely find myself holding off on Christmas shopping and big purchases. Here's what I'm looking out for - what about you?
- •Uniqlo HEATTECHI was dubious but this stuff really works and I need more! They're already on offer today so I snapped some up. ✔️
- •Nintendo New 3DSMine is really old and the touchscreen is erratic and I want to try these new amiibo features in Animal Crossing. Probably getting an XL because I'm old but then again, changeable cover plates 🤔
- •ComforterI always assumed comforter was just an American word for duvet but now I get it! This is just what I need for the sofa to stop borrowing the spare room duvet on cold evenings. Hoping for a good Society6 deal so I can get my own space design.
- •Everything I've been bookmarking on Etsy for giftsI'll still buy them even if there's no discount but it really helps with our crazy customs duty threshold.
- •A bigger TV?My TV is hilariously tiny because I didn't think I would watch it much. Ha ha. However, I did some initial research on Amazon and already can't deal with how many options there are so I probably won't get one unless I impulse buy something.