My Day Out at Kew Gardens 🌵🌳🌷🌼🌸🌺
Kew Gardens is a big botanical garden in London that's been around since 1789!
- •It wasn't supposed to rain but it did quite a bit. I didn't mind too much as it was quieter and not too hot.Also I wouldn't have been able to take this lovely photo without the rain!
- •We ate some cake (I had lemon and courgette - it was really nice!) and then hid in the glass houses for the worst of it.
- •So much colour!
- •Giant lily pads
- •The Palm House
- •It has a walkway around the top
- •We also hid in the shop and then got the road trainWe got off to look at this tree house but it isn't open yet. There's also a lot of restoration going on so the pagoda was covered in scaffolding.
- •We ate our lunch by the lake with a lot of honking geese for company.
- •We walked around some more and then got the road train back.
- •To head to The HiveIt's a temporary installation that lets you experience the life of bees 🐝 🐝🐝
- •It's really cool! It has sound and lights that react to vibrations from an actual beehive nearby.
- •And then we went home. It was such a nice day out, even if it is directly under the Heathrow flight path.So. Many. Planes ✈️