My old timey sewing stuff ✂️
For @solena, since she asked nicely. This is all I could find just now.
- •Buttons!These are my favourites. I love colourful plastic buttons the best.
- •Less exciting buttonsBut still pretty amazing. Everyone gives me their old button collections to sort through now.
- •Button cardsThey are really trying to outdo each other with those names.
- •Silver thimbleFrom my mum. The box is almost nicer than the thimble.
- •Measuring tapeSounds dangerous. I use this a lot.
- •Make your own covered bucklesI tried this and it did not work well.
- •I have my late sort-of step-grandfather's button boxI keep washi tape in it now.
- •Also this delightful embroidered felt boxIt's about 10" wide and possibly my favourite charity shop find ever
- •DoiliesNo one likes doilies any more but I think they're beautiful
- •And let's not even get started on my vintage fabric...These are all 1960s 😍