MY SOUVENIR STAMPS FROM JAPAN
Top tip! Bring or buy a blank notebook with good quality paper and keep your eyes open for these big rubber stamps at tourist attractions, railway stations and more.
- •Parasite MuseumExactly what you'd expect from a museum containing an 8 METRE TAPEWORM
- •Meiji Shrine gardens
- •Shinjuku Gyoen
- •Ueno ZooFeaturing Ling Ling (RIP)
- •Harajuku StationThe station ones are the hardest to find because of all the exits. Keep looking for the big poster showing all the stamps.
- •Nippori Station
- •Hamamatsucho Station
- •Tokyo Sea Life ParkSome even change the date every day!
- •Tokyo Sea Life Park
- •Osaka Aquarium KaiyukanThey have two whale sharks
- •Sunshine CityThis must be the aquarium, though it was in the observatory.
- •Sunshine CityObservatory
- •Metropolitan Government buildingFree observatory!
- •Tama DepaThe Tamagotchi Department store
- •Tama DepaMore Tamagotchis. This is for their tie-in with Japan Airlines!