Photos from Belfast, Part 1
Yay! I love Belfast! I'm here with my mum and sister for the weekend.
- •Spot the ferry!We all flew in separately. My journey to the airport was a hilarious series of mishaps starting with sleeping through my alarm. The full minute of sheer panic when they accidentally changed my flight's status to 'gate closed' was awesome too 😧
- •This message from my sister made me laugh a lot⛵️🚀🚂🚁🚜
- •TitanicThe weather was hideous so we went to the Titanic museum. I've been before but it's well done so I didn't mind going back.
- •Our apartment is much nicer than expectedWe each have our own bedrooms plus this huge room.
- •Nice view from the tiny balcony too.
- •Amazing pizza nearbyThey do 24" pizzas! We just got normal ones though.
- •When in Belfast...
- •Spent this morning failing spectacularly at hiring a carSo we had burgers for lunch and booked a coach tour for tomorrow instead.
- •Went to see the 360 view at Victoria SquareIt was closed last time I visited because Obama was flying in, so that's two holidays of mine he's ruined! Japan Trip 2016: Day 9 Highlights
- •The shipyards where Titanic was built.
- •My mum insisted on visiting the big fishIt is indeed a big fish
- •It's actually really coolEach section is printed with historical images
- •We waited around to watch this fountain display 💦
- •Albert Memorial ClockFancy
- •I love spotting picturesque little corners
- •Tried to capture the atmospheric view over the hills from our balcony.
- •Off to the Giant's Causeway tomorrow!