RIP my bunny lamp 🐰😭
- •I bought this bunny lamp in 2011 with my Christmas moneyAnd then I almost returned it because it's actually a nightlight and not very bright but it was too cute and I kept it.
- •Once I had my own flat I put it in the hallwayWhen I have guests I leave it on overnight so they can find their way to the bathroom.
- •But it got smashed up yesterday when I had electricians in 😭😭😭
- •And in an unbelievable state of affairs, glued back together badly in the hope that I wouldn't notice 😡Oh yes, great job. How did I ever notice? Maybe you could have at least washed your hands first?
- •I'm so upset! Not just that it was broken and covered up, but that it's been put back together so terribly and now I can't even try to have it fixed properly. I'm sure my dad could have fixed it so that I didn't want to cry looking at it.
- •Obviously I have reported it to my leasing agents and landlord but I can't prove anything so I'm not expecting much. They're being lovely though.
- •Unfortunately the lamp is now £70 so I can't really afford to replace it, though I might be able to claim through my insurance.
- •So RIP bunny lamp! You were adorable ❤😥
- •I forgot to update you all! The electricians did deny it but my landlady was so sympathetic that she gave me £60 towards a new lamp 😊I'm going to order it next week so it will feel like getting an extra birthday present 🙃