SECRET SANTA GIFTS I HAVE RECEIVED, RANKED
All the ones I can remember anyway. May be of interest to my Listapp Secret Santa...
- 1.Chococat coin purseUgh I can't find a photo anywhere but it was adorable and featured Chococat wearing a pompom hat. I seem to recall @tinyotterpaws rigged the office secret Santa so she could give it to me.
- 2.Tee and Toast teacake mugStill in daily use. Was also filled with Tunnocks teacakes
- 3.Huggable Panda wheat warmerI had barely opened this before my not-so-secret Santa outed himself in excitement. It is really cute but putting it in the microwave feels all kinds of wrong.
- 4.Handmade stockingFilled with handmade decorations that I still use. My first stocking too. We were not a very traditional family.
- 5.MittensThese were nice but I already own the greatest mittens.
- 6.£5 gift voucher for FoppIf you can't be bothered, this is always the way to go. Fopp is a discount record/book store.
- 7.Mini electronic guitarThis was my old boss trying to be cool because I was in a band. It wasn't successful.
- 8.One of those gift boxes with a tiny bottle of wine and a single chocolateTerrible