SHOES I NEED TO LIVE
Inspired by @Diplomatic_diva and everyone else
- •New Balance trainersThese were expensive for me but still going strong 18 months later! I love the colour combination.
- •Teva sandalsI wear sandals for a surprisingly large percentage of the year, considering I live in Scotland. These are a bit ugly but really walkable.
- •BirkenstocksI've had these forever - maybe 10 years? Great for a quick run to the post office or putting the bins out.
- •Custom KedsWith my own vintage buttons design! For when I need a nice shoe.
- •Plueys 'Sew Cute' rain bootsAlso designed by me. Used more as snow boots though it hasn't really snowed enough for a few years.
- •Boden fox slippersAdorable!
- •I should probably just throw away all my other shoes as I never wear them.