SHOWS I WISH WERE STREAMING ONLINE
Inspired by @karlalucia
- •The OfficeNetflix removed it from the UK site a couple of years ago and I'm still really mad about it!
- •The PrisonerMy favourite TV show of all time and more people need to see it.
- •Danger ManI just like Patrick McGoohan a lot, okay? This was his James Bond type show and so delightfully old fashioned that there isn't a single plot twist in the entire run - that shifty looking guy is the bad guy, the end.
- •Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)This used to be repeated endlessly when me and my sister were students and I miss it. It's a detective agency where one of the guys dies and then comes back as a ghost to help solve cases, generally by eavesdropping, walking through walls and blowing on things to make them move. Hilarious.
- •FelicityI've only seen the first two seasons and I hear the final season is ridiculous. Help me out here, TV overlords!
- •FuturamaReally, every show with more than 3 seasons should have to be online. No one has time to dig through all those DVDs to watch a couple of random favourites.