TEN GOOD THINGS
I feel like I've been spending all my time recently complaining about how busy and cold and tired and sore I am so here's a reminder that my life is generally awesome.
- 1.I had an amazing day at the Etsy Made Local marketMy favourite part is watching people smile when they see my stall full of happy things 😊
- 2.I bought a cute pot 😍From my Etsy neighbour. A Christmas present for the only IKEA cactus that didn't die.
- 3.My sister sent me a chocolate letterDutch childhood feels
- 4.My work secret Santa got me a nice giftAnd my recipient loved what I gave!
- 5.I got my my li.st Secret Santa parcel shipped out!The lady at the post office was impressed by all the cute stickers I put on it so hopefully it will be well received 😊
- 6.Everyone suddenly decided to send me giftsI am fairly emotional due to lack of sleep but I was still 😭😭😭
- 7.My website is now at askingfortrouble.co.ukI have been meaning to change from .org for literally 7 years and I finally did it! It's a little risky because of rankings etc but most people find me through social media or Etsy now so it should be okay.
- 8.Both my parents are visiting!My mum came down to help me at the market and I'm shopping with my dad tomorrow.
- 9.I booked my train ticket up north for Christmas 🎄I think I booked on to the same train as my sister's from London so we'll have a few hours to catch up.
- 10.I have these gingerbread menThough they're kind of too cute to eat.