THE FARTHEST I'VE TRAVELED
Inspired by @estone and everyone else. Photos by me.
- •NorthStornoway, Outer Hebrides (no idea of date - I was too small to remember - so here's slightly more southern Lossiemouth where I grew up)
- •SouthPattaya, Thailand (2008). With @tinyotterpaws who was working in Bangkok. We went specifically to stay at the Rabbit Resort, run by Mr & Mrs Rabbit. The rabbit-tiled pool was the greatest.
- •EastTokyo, Japan (2006, 2007 and 2010). Favourite city!
- •WestDublin, Ireland (2006). For the final gig with my band.
- •Highest elevationMt Fuji, Japan (2006). That's the summit from 2020m! We went on a bus. You can't climb it in March.