Things I bought in Glasgow yesterday, chronologically
I haven't been anywhere in over a month so it was nice to see things in real life.
- •Paperchase: pink coffee cupThe perfect size and I had a 20% off coupon. I already love it so much I'll have to get another one.
- •+ push pinsI was unimpressed with the push pin selection and then spotted these when I was in the queue. Colourful!
- •Primark: Pusheen cushionBargain!
- •+ a Miffy t-shirtSold as pyjamas but I'm totally wearing it outside.
- •Monorail: the new Mogwai albumSpecial white vinyl Glasgow only edition. It even came with this signed pack of postcards, another addition to MY UNINTENTIONAL AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION
- •M&S: a lot of foodIt's been far too long. I may have bought cheesecake AND cake (and scones)
- •Cass Art: PensMy black sharpie ran out and it's actually been hard to cope, but this is two pens in one! I bought the same brand of drawing pen again - I didn't like any of the others.
- •And I also looked at the iPhones to decide what to upgrade to since my contract is up. New 7 arriving soon!📱