Things I'm into this month - November 2016
This got random fast..
- •Planet Earth 2It's like the BBC were saving this in a cupboard until things got really rough. Barely a moment that isn't astounding.
- •Animal Crossing Welcome AmiiboWhy Nintendo are amazing pt 786: releasing a FREE update for a 3 year old game with so many new features that it almost makes it into a whole new game! The campground is so cute and I can't wait to try some amiibo stuff now my fancy new DS is here.
- •Worlds Collide book tourRainbow Rowell and Leigh Bardugo did a little joint book tour and I went to the Edinburgh date. It was SO MUCH FUN. The highlight was their dramatic readings of each others books - Leigh's Baz was completely hilarious. Sadly I didn't get to meet Rainbow as the line was so long but the organisers got my book signed and posted it back ❤️
- •Rainbow Rowell's escaped catIf you've not been following this saga on Twitter you're really depriving yourself. Spoiler: it has a happy ending.
- •Enamel pinsStill. Look at my cute collection!
- •Pumpkin MeowchiThe best thing I've bought since Japan
- •Fancy IKEA LED lightbulbsThey have attachments so you can use them on ye olde British light fixtures! I endangered my life repeatedly by balancing on a stepladder on a table (tenement flats 😫) to change all mine and am now constantly delighted by how bright the rooms are.
- •Krispy KremeI was so excited when they opened in Glasgow until I discovered they'd ditched my favourite maple iced rings. But they're back, with glitter!
- •The weatherIt's horribly cold but super bright and clear with so many perfect sunsets in a row that I stopped going to look.
- •The local paperKilling it with great headlines lately.