Things I've been into this month: October 2016
- •Pokémon Sun & Moon demoPokémon Go achieved its real goal of making me want to play the next proper Pokémon game. The demo is pretty great and very different to what I'm used to (the last one I played was Sapphire) so I'll definitely be buying it.
- •Travel ManI feel like the guests are less fun this series (and why has Katherine Parkinson never been on?) but it's still hilarious.
- •Peep ShowI randomly started watching this on Netflix as I'd only seen a couple of episodes before and it's pretty great.
- •Kim Gordon - Murdered OutNot sure why nobody bothered to tell me Kim Gordon (of Sonic Youth) had released her first solo single a month ago but it's super cool. I hope she's working on an album.
- •Haribo Drop&FruitMy friend sent over a parcel of my favourite Dutch goodies (basically liquorice and borrelnootjes) and these are so good! Half fruit and half liquorice. So that's yet another thing I can't easily get hold of.
- •Surprise mail swapsSee above, plus me and my sister sent each other cute Halloween packages. The ghost is an inflatable card!
- •Glitter striped clothingMy winter uniform! I have a t-shirt and a jumper now.
- •All the photos people have been sharing on Instagram of their ghost brooches out and aboutI love my customers, especially the ones with a whole ghost gang 👻👻👻
- •This article about a Japanese library that had a sleepover for local kids' toys and then live tweeted what they got up to all night