Top 10 weirdest Japanese snacks I've been sent to review
My job is fraught with danger.
- 10.Corn soup crispsApparently a big craze in Japan just now as I have three different versions. Not keen.
- 9.Pikachu butter soy sauce popcornReally really good! I need to recreate this.
- 8.Rice crackers with tiny dried fishNope
- 7.Monster Stamp candyYou lick it and stamp with it! Seems unhygienic but works surprisingly well and tastes pretty good too.
- 6.Rose candyHorrible. Packaging also tries to pretend candy can have anti aging effects 🤔🙄
- 5.Soft serve Caramel CornExtremely realistic and thus all wrong. Ice cream is not crunchy!
- 4.Strawberry shortcake crispsTasted exactly like strawberry cream sponge 🍰 A bit sickly though.
- 3.Grape candy spraySimultaneously futuristic and very 90s. I have never felt so ridiculous as when spraying this on my tongue.
- 2.Bad kid beerPretend beer for kids. I have managed to avoid trying any packet drinks: they look awful.
- 1.Toilet drinkI just can't. I will send this to the first person to comment who is willing to list about the experience for our amusement. Go!