TOP 5 CAKES I'VE EATEN 🍰
Or at least of the ones I've photographed (thanks Flickr). Requested by one of my top 5 cake eating companions @tinyotterpaws
- •Caramel Sponge from the bakers in my hometownSponge cake, fresh cream, amazing caramel icing. This was my birthday cake a few years ago. It costs like £2.50 for an entire cake but now the bakers has closed and we can never have it again 😭
- •Strawberry Shortcake, Osaka (Japan)I shared this with my sister, which was stupid as it's the lightest cake ever.
- •Easter Cake, Elgin (Scotland)It had bunnies on it! And KitKats all round the side.
- •Coconut Lime cake, Ulva (Scotland)Two of my favourite flavours but mostly memorable because we'd spent the last hour following my dad on "a short walk around the island" that turned into a panicky LOST-style jungle chase with the ever-growing fear of missing the ferry back. But we made it with just enough time for cake on the seafront.
- •Raspberry Chocolate brownie, Helensburgh (UK)They sell these gigantic things a 2 minute walk from my house. I try not to think about it too often.