TOP TEN PLACES I AM MOST EXCITED TO VISIT IN JAPAN NEXT MONTH
This could easily have been 99 things. I still can't really believe I'm going back in just over two weeks!
- •Usagi no WonderlandI'm staying overnight in Nagoya specifically to go to this bunny cafe. Not only can you pet bunnies but they sell bunny shaped curry rice ❤️
- •Design FestaThe reason I am going to Japan on these dates. It's a huge art/design/craft extravaganza and full of inspiration. Last time I bought a needle felted snowman and met Mochi Usagi, the mascot for Niigata. (This is also the only photo Amazon would accept as my author pic. Fair play)
- •JAXA Tsukuba space facilityI was already insanely excited about this and then I started watching Space Brothers, which is set there, and now I'm even more excited. Space nerd for life.
- •KiddylandMy favourite shop in the world. Current plan is to buy everything featuring Jinbe San the whale shark.
- •Kobe Ropeway and Herb GardenI just added this back to my itinerary after realising I could squeeze it in on the way to Hiroshima. A herb garden on top of a mountain, reached by cable cars!
- •MiyajimaI'm only in Hiroshima overnight and I feel bad I'm not spending more time in the city but I can't miss the chance to see this in person.
- •Hama RikyuConsidering my love of gardens, I can't understand why I haven't been here yet. Plus you can get there by river cruise.
- •Sky TreeYes, it's expensive and touristy, but it's a whole new view of my favourite city.
- •Floresta Nature DoughnutsSquee!
- •Cup Noodle MuseumYou get to make your own personalised Cup Noodle!