TV SHOWS I'M WATCHING, RANKED BY HOW MUCH I'LL MISS THEM WHILE I'M ON HOLIDAY
Presumably I won't miss any of them that much since I'll be IN JAPAN but just go with it.
- •Space BrothersI wish I could finish this before I leave but I still have about 30 episodes left. I have become so emotionally invested in this! There's an incredible amount of storylines and character back stories going on for a show about astronaut training. I'm glad I didn't have to stop in the middle of the Apollo 13-style disaster plot line at the Moon base though. That was pretty intense.
- •Game of ThronesI'm not totally spoiler-phobic but this is still going to be a nightmare. I'll have to do a major purge of my social media and Feedly to avoid having every moment spoiled.
- •The AmericansI really appreciate how the latest episode ended without a massive cliffhanger. It seems about to pivot into into a whole new set of unbearably tense situations that I will be able to binge watch on my return.
- •Brooklyn Nine-NineStill the funniest show on currently and I'll miss it a lot. Also I hate Channel 4's online catch up service so much. Yes, I hear you can actually record TV shows these days. One day I will look into that.
- •Silicon ValleyWhy did I start watching S2 now? Can I get through the other 8 episodes before Tuesday?
- •UndercoverThanks for giving this a week off for no reason just before the last episode. I don't know if I'm even enjoying this so I might not bother catching up.