TV shows I've been into this June
- •The Great British Sewing BeeIt's the Bake Off but with dressmaking and it's perfection, somehow being even more cosy and friendly. The challenges are following a printed pattern, altering something ridiculous into wearable clothing (look at that flamingo coat made from a ski suit!) and a made to measure piece for a model. Every year it inspires me to get back to my dressmaking projects - hope that sticks this time!
- •Game of ThronesThis has been such a weird (and amazing) season. I started reading the books in 2003 and seeing all these fan theories turning up on screen is surreal, like watching fan fiction. The finale was unbelievable - pretty excited for next year.
- •City in the AirFascinating three-part documentary about the future of air travel. I love flying so it was all really interesting seeing behind the scenes all over the world. The distant future is airships apparently (yay!) or these jetmen (NOPE)
- •GirlsI finally got the S4 DVDs and I'm only a couple of episodes in but I'd forgotten how funny this show is ❤️
- •The Tennis 🎾Grass court tennis is my favourite thing to work to so I love this time of year when it's televised constantly for about 6 weeks. I don't even care who's playing or winning (unless it's Andy Murray. I am Scottish after all) - the whole thing just makes me happy. It's also a great distraction from the news...