TV shows I've been watching lately, ranked
The problem with Into It lists is that you can't talk about the disappointing stuff
- •The Handmaid's TaleSo good I actually stayed up late every week to watch it.
- •Master of NoneHas there ever been a more charming show? I didn't like the relationship stuff as much this season but the rest of it was pretty much perfection.
- •Game of ThronesI'm enjoying it so much more now that they've decided to just do whatever would look awesome or make the internet happy.
- •Astronauts: Do You Have What It Takes?Chris Hadfield putting ridiculously over-qualified members of the public through a close replica of astronaut training. Almost as fascinating as Space Brothers and once again proving that I wouldn't last five minutes. The first thing they had to do was learn how to fly an actual helicopter in 15 minutes!
- •Lego MastersBasically Lego Bake Off, thus incredible.
- •FargoNot as good as the previous two seasons but I'd still like them to make more sometime. The robot episode was tremendous.
- •The Great British Bake OffITS JUST WRONG. Channel 4 have tried to keep the same format but it's too long and the ad breaks are awful and none of the bakers stand out at all yet.
- •The Big Family Cooking ShowdownThe BBC's Bake Off replacement is not great. Family meals are very boring compared to cake.