Types of tea and coffee in my kitchen 🍵☕️
In honour of moving them all into their own cupboard shelf today. Ranked by how often I use them.
- •Millicano Wholebean Instant Caff-FreeI had to give up caffeine about 8 years ago and I'm still not over it. This is the best instant I've found.
- •Tetley DecafDecaf tea tastes the same to me, thankfully.
- •Pukka Three MintA bit fancier than peppermint
- •Tetley Green Tea DecafPretty decent lazy option
- •M&S House Decaf one cup filtersI assume these are appallingly bad for the environment so I don't buy them often but it's the closest thing I've found to proper coffee at home.
- •Loose senchaWorth the extra effort. Green tea has caffeine but doesn't affect me the same. I don't make the rules.
- •Carte Noire instant coffeeMy dad bought this. I sometimes have a small cup if I'm really tired or headachey.
- •Green Tea with MintHaven't had this recently
- •Basic Green TeaI bought a box to drink in Japan and brought the rest home.
- •Standard Tetley tea bagsFor visitors
- •Brodie's Green Tea with Japanese CherryUnopened