What September approaching means to me
Thanks for the request @solena!
- •Summer finally arriving?September seems to be the new August now when we get a few weeks of good weather. This was last September. Fingers crossed, as summer has been awful so far.
- •Trying not to notice all the orange leaves 🍁🍂I love autumn but I need some summer first.
- •My sister's birthdayShe lives in London so usually we all try to meet up somewhere. This year we're going to Belfast with my mum. I love Belfast so I'm glad my suggestion won. (not my photo)
- •AdventuresAs well as Belfast, I've got a work trip to Iona, which apparently involves a train, two ferries and a bus. Plus my dad is off to Canada for a month! (not my photo)
- •Christmas planningI get as many orders in November and December as the rest of the year combined so it's critical to be prepared early. First up is ordering some test cuts of my snowflake ornaments in new finishes.
- •Edible tomatoes!?!?Please! They're doing so well 🍅🍅🍅