What was in my Japan Centre order 🍚🍜🍞
I needed rice and then if you have to pay the courier charge you may as well make it worth while.
- •Big bag of riceFrom Akita prefecture. I've never been there - I chose pretty randomly.
- •Fresh karepan!I did not know you could get karepan in the mail. It's curry inside deep fried bread. I had this one for lunch and it wasn't as good as the ones I ate in Japan last year so I will have to keep looking (or go back to Japan soon)
- •Chocolate shokopanGiant soft bread swirled with chocolate
- •Instant curry udonCurry udon is not difficult to make but it was on offer and I was intrigued. Will be handy for lazy days.
- •Yokai Watch snacksBecause cute and also soy sauce flavour snacks are hard to find up here.
- •Black Thunder barsClassic. Also 50p because they go out of date soon.
- •Super sensible shopping therewww.japancentre.com if you want to shop too, though they only ship to UK/EU