Would you like to see the Christmas window display I made?
I hope so!
- •This is Penny Black, a post office, gift shop and cafe in Glasgow run by friends of mineI designed their logo and that signage - it's still super cool seeing it in real life
- •They asked me to do their Christmas window display this year and obviously I said yesI sent over this quick mockup
- •And then other stuff happened and I ended up doing it all last weekend!
- •Each character was made from pieces of card glued togetherSome cut by hand and others with my paper cutting machine
- •I love my paper cutting machineRows of smiles 🙂
- •Giant gingerbread cookies!They're A3
- •There's a girl cookie too
- •I made envelopes and even made the stampsThat's Santa's official address for UK kids to write to. Reindeerland?! Come on Royal Mail 🙄
- •The stamps are my favourite bit!
- •Because of the lack of time, I changed the plan a bitChristmas pudding replaced coffee
- •The present became a gift bagBecause I placed the bow and face like this and couldn't stop laughing (I was basically delirious at this point)
- •Installing them was quite a featI managed to do the smaller branch myself
- •Yay!This is at Charing Cross
- •I had to go back last night to install at the main branch and three of us got it doneReady to hang
- •All done!Spooky night time pics. I'll be back in daylight at some point.
- •So exciting! If you happen to be in Glasgow before Christmas, go and have a look!