MONOLOGUES ID PAY TO WATCH CHILD ACTORS PERFORM ON PUBLIC ACCESS TELEVISION
- •Corinthians 13:4-8. Child actor should be clutching a cross necklace for the duration of their performance.Love is patient, love is kind
- •A dramatic reading of a story from Chicken Soup For The Soul, about going through "the change."
- •"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous... These are their stories."BUM BUM
- •Opt out of the monologue, and insist on singing "New York, New York," from On The Town.
- •One of Alvin Schwartz', Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. The aspiring actor should hold a flashlight under their chin.
- •A bitter argument between two ex-lovers on Judge Judy's divorce court. Talent plays all three parts.