2016: A Photo For Each Month
Inspired by errybody.
- •JanuaryThrew a bridal shower for my bff and decorated with spray-painted toy animals.
- •FebruaryDressed my model baby nephew up in my 1980s baby bonnet.
- •MarchHad floor seats at a Jazz game with my brother that were way too fancy for my level of interest in basketball. (Worth $1,250)
- •AprilWent hiking. It was sunny.
- •MayFound beauty in a hail storm that tore apart my tree and came into my house through the chimney.
- •JuneWent to Italy and Slovenia with my bff and her husband and their newborn baby. Weird choice, great trip.
- •JulySaw Weezer. Turned 30. Had multiple breakdowns.
- •AugustWent camping in a super ghetto site, but at least it had a nice view.
- •SeptemberTook this selfie at a fancy gala and liked it.
- •OctoberWent to Paris with my parents and it was awesome. We already started planning our next trip before this one was over.
- •NovemberPainted my guest bedroom orange and my hallway closet doors purple (inspired by all the dark purple walls in France).
- •DecemberTook my 4-year old nephew to play in his first basketball game and laughed the entire time. Then took him to his family's live nativity where he made a pretty awesome shepherd.