Best Candy Holidays
I have strong feelings about Halloween.
- •EasterHands down. Cadbury mini eggs, Cadbury cream eggs, Starburst jelly beans, those blue caramel eggs. It just doesn't get better.
- •ChristmasMostly for chocolate oranges. And because now you can get green and white Cadbury mini eggs. And gingerbread houses are the best!
- •My birthdayBecause I'm an adult now and I can buy whatever I want. But there aren't any Cadbury mini eggs in July, so it still can't win.
- •4th of JulyOkay maybe this isn't true. I just remember having delicious blue and red sour licorice one Independence Day and it's really stuck with me.
- •Valentine's DayCinnamon things, Gobstopper hearts, meh chocolates. Some redeeming qualities but not a true competitor.
- •HalloweenThe whole point of this list is to talk about my hatred of Halloween being so pompous. Halloween is always like, "Best Candy Holiday evs!" Wrong. Halloween is just normal candy made smaller. Halloween is just cheap chocolate + gross candy given by old people. The only uniquely Halloween candy is candy corn and most people don't even like that. Let's start a revolution and declare Halloween the worst!