Books I Read in December 2016
- •The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More ⭐⭐⭐⭐Trying to be a Dahl completist. Stories I didn't know before and loved.
- •The Duchess of Bloomsbury Street ⭐⭐⭐⭐A delightful recap of Hanff's (finally!) trip to London. She's just so charming and such a delightful writer.
- •The Gremlins ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐An illustrated children's (as much as any of Dahl's books can be for children) book that was set to be made into a movie by Walt Disney. Weird, of course, but fun.
- •The Alliance ⭐⭐⭐⭐It was nice to read a dystopian that actually ends after one book. I liked the different perspectives it was written from and didn't necessarily guess exactly how it would end.
- •Heartless ⭐⭐⭐⭐An origin story of The Queen of Hearts. Got a little sappy for my taste but a fun read.