How To Zip Up Your Dress When You Live Alone
Okay, I don't actually live alone but my roommate is a busy lady who refuses to stay home just to help me get dressed.
- •Start by putting the dress on backwards. This helps with the initial zip.
- •Zip until it's so tight you can only get your arms in by dislocating something.
- •Bend your arms at weird angles to zip a little more.
- •Pull the dress over your head and finish the zip. But watch out for your hair!
- •Shimmy. Shimmy.
- •I'm in! And only a little bit sweaty.