Movies That Made ME Cry More Than a Little
I cry basically any time someone else cries, but sometimes I cry even more than that. This is also a list of movies that l avoid now.
- •Far from the Madding CrowdI think I was in a vulnerable place when I saw this one, but it ruined me. I sobbed all the way home. I also have a piano, but a husband sounds nice too. Will maybe watch when I'm not hormonal?
- •UpObviously. It took me by surprise! They're the sweetest animated couple evs. Will definitely watch again...but maybe skip forward.
- •Life Is BeautifulBuongiorno principessa! How he shields his son from the horrors of a concentration camp?!!? Ugh. The best. May reluctantly watch again because it is a beautiful movie.
- •CharlyA regional movie about a roller coaster relationship that ends when she DIES of CANCER leaving her husband and CHILD. Ugh. I went to it on a first date and spent the whole time turned away from him trying to silently wipe my eyes and nose on my sleeve. Will never watch again.
- •Marley and MeConfession: This movie didn't actually make me cry because I walked out 10 minutes in. My yellow lab was dying at the time and there was no way. Will not watch.
- •Toy Story 3Ugh the incinerator! I own this and sometimes consider watching it but I'm always too scared.
- •The Rugrats MovieThey tried to abandon baby Dil in the woods!!! I still can't get over it. 😢Suggested by @afrand3
- •CastawayThis scene slays me every time.Suggested by @mamie