My Favorite Podcasts
Sometimes I get a little panicky when my queue gets too long and yet I keep adding more... This is not a comprehensive list of everything I listen to, mostly just a list of the ones I listen to *first*.
- •#SorryNotSorry with Jenna Kim JonesJenna Kim Jones is a Mormon comedian. She and her husband #Al discuss life, snacks, and movies from the 90s.
- •Mystery ShowI check Mystery Show's Twitter account at least once a week to see when this is coming back. The episode about Jake Gyllenhal may be the best thing ever.
- •Pop Culture Happy HourAlways goes to the top of my pile. Discussions on pop culture by really likable people who like things.
- •99% InvisibleSo fascinating that I will sometimes realize I didn't pay enough attention to an episode and immediately relisten.
- •Books on the NightstandI've gotten many a book recommendation from this show.
- •Burnt ToastI'll never spend 5 hours making a meatloaf, but I'm fascinated by people who do.
- •Candyology 101Candy is my drug of choice. I often have to stop by the store after an episode to stock up.
- •CriminalThe first episode about the owl will be forever etched in my mind.
- •Good Job, Brain!Nerds. Trivia. Occasional Harry Potter references.
- •How to Do EverythingI now know how to do everything.
- •Judge John HodgmanPeople who spend their time turning silly squabbles into fake Internet court cases.
- •Kermode and Mayo's Film ReviewsBritish guys arguing and reviewing movies.
- •The Memory PalaceBeautiful
- •We Got This with Mark and HalI'm always in for heated debates on silly subjects.