My Geographic Story
Inspired by @Peace_Out_List
- •Salt Lake City | 2 weeksI was made in Japan but my parents came to Utah on vacation (on purpose) and I was born in SLC. My mom did not want to have a baby in a Japanese hospital.
- •Japan | 1 yearI'm sure it was lovely.
- •England | 4 yearsDon't ask me where because all I remember is playing with my friends and wetting my pants. And getting an accent.
- •Sugarhouse, Utah | 1 yearSo my dad could finish his masters degree. I was Ariel for Halloween.
- •England | 4 yearsI was devastated to leave. And now all I want in life is to go back and see where I grew up.
- •Kitzingen, Germany | 1 yearMy favorite year of school. Ms. Atamaniuk always put her last name on the spelling test and now I'll never forget.
- •Smithfield, Utah | 8 yearsI finally got rid of the Mickey Mouse glasses.
- •Jackson Hole, Wyoming | 4 monthsWhere I worked as a teamster on a dude ranch. Weird time.
- •Smithfield, Utah | 8 months
- •Jackson Hole, Wyoming | 3 monthsWeirder time.
- •Smithfield, Utah | 1.5 years
- •Logan, Utah | 4 months
- •Austin, Texas | 3 monthsAn internship at IBM. I fell in love with Texas and had the best summer of my life.
- •Smithfield, Utah | 5 months
- •Logan, Utah | 1 year
- •Salt Lake City, Utah | 6 yearsThere's a good chance this math doesn't all add up.