Inspired by @amieshmamie
- •A collection of old vases from antique fairs and thrift stores.
- •Orange seashells I collected while camping in The Hamptons.Because orange is the best color.
- •A random banner and facade logs to cover up the looming hole of my non-working fireplace.I mean, it works, but it will also burn up my foundation if I use it.
- •Spray-painted twigs and more vases.
- •This Harry Potter book with my name cut/folded into it! In HP font!!!My parents just gave it to me for my birthday and I can't get over how cool it is.
- •Origami animals I got in NYC but don't know where to put now that I've replaced them with the coolest book ever.
- •This painting of SLC by my brother. It is so amazing and gets cooler the closer you get.He's really into tiny, meaningful details. There are hearts in certain places and tiny words written on buildings. He won't explain them all to me because that's not what artists do. Rude.