My Top 10 Dorkiest Hobbies
This one's for the single men!
- 1.Cross stitchingGrandmas dig it and so do I.
- 2.Organizing my closet by shirt sleeve length.
- 3.Watching The MuppetsExcept aren't they kind of cool right now? They should be.
- 4.Listening to recap podcasts about The BachelorBecause spending two hours a week watching smutty shows about strangers who do crazy things just isn't enough. I recommend AfterBuzz TV and This Is Reality with Jason and Molly.
- 5.Collecting smashed penniesThey will come in handy someday; I just know it.
- 6.Decorating with Illustrations of animals wearing clothes
- 7.Marching band competitionsI was reminded of this when I watched 7 minutes of a competition on YouTube and inexplicably teared up.
- 8.Reading books about old men who live in EnglandThere's something about secretly kind-hearted curmudgeons who drink tea that I really relate to.
- 9.Searching for all of the Mentos flavorsI WILL find the elusive pink grapefruit.
- 10.Reading Nancy Drew mysteriesThat titian-haired detective gets me every time.