Names of My Ancestors
Just in case I need help naming my babies one day. These were just a select few I found in my family tree dating back to 200 A.D.
- •Rhyfeddel ap RhedeyrnNow if only I could figure out how to pronounce it.
- •Conan Meriadog ap Caradoc, King of Dumnonia and Brittany
- •Cunedda Wledig Edern, King of North BritainThe name Cunedda derives from the Brythonic word Cunodagos meaning "good hound". Who wouldn't want a baby named that?
- •King of Rhodri Molwynog de Gwynedd
- •Anarawd (Known As Jacob)I'd probably just call him Jacob.
- •Gwrgant ap IthelI like the idea of using as few vowels as possible.
- •Cadwagon ap ElystanCadwagon! He's bound to grow up to be a scoundrel.
- •EdithShe was married to one of these guys. I don't know how she got away so unscathed.