Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2016
I don't feel like there's anything exciting in my schedule for 2016, so this is my list to get excited.
- •Season tickets to the theaterI rediscovered my love for live theater last year. I'm excited to see some plays I've never seen and one of my favorites (Peter and the Starcatchers).
- •ReadingI'm just always excited for reading.
- •Turning 30I'm looking forward to this, right? I'm hoping that writing that I am will help.
- •Big tripTo...somewhere. I'm turning 30 and I refuse to be in town/state/country for it!
- •Hitting one of my big goalsA goal that I made in October and I'm halfway there. I can do it!
- •EasterI just really like Easter.
- •SwimmingAgain, nothing specific. I just like swimming.
- •Turns out this is mostly just a list of things I like and will probably do.