Things I've Mailed
Inspired by @margot You can mail (almost) anything that is 13 ounces or less.
- •For my friend's 30th birthday I mailed her a series of presents. One a day for a week.
- •Day 1: Soda bottle filled with Easter grass and candles.Love the George decoration.
- •Day 2: A Mix CD.Brought to you by polar bears.
- •Day 3: A single chapstick.
- •Day 4: A roll of streamers.
- •Day 5: A Frisbee.Her doorman started getting concerned for her safety. "Why would someone pay more to send something than it cost?"
- •Day 6: A box of Sour Patch Kids.Purchased for $1. Mailed for $2.
- •Day 7: An Easter Egg filled with candy (and very well taped).I also mailed one to several family members. My dad was convinced it was a conspiracy or an elaborate prank.
- •I was very nervous about how actual postal workers would react to this week of oddly shaped packages, so I went to different drop boxes each time and never went inside.
- •Thanks, USPS.