Things of Which I Must Let Go
- •Trying to catch up on every list I missed when I don't check li.st for a day or two.But there might be good ones!
- •Trying to reformat sentences to avoid ending in a preposition.(See title). I'm all for modernizing these kinds of rules, but it still makes me feel just a little icky.
- •Trying to tell non-designers why their websites are the ugliest.
- •Being sad at my roommate for moving out for no stated reason and just moving two blocks away.I get needing a change. I get it. But I'll miss her.
- •Reading every book on my to-read list in my lifetime.Especially since I just keep adding to it.
- •Trying to get all of the tiny orange paint splatters off the white frame of my newly-painted door.It's so pretty.