What Made ME Happy This Week
- •Valentine's DayIt was such a lovely day of family love. My niblings just made it a joyous occasion.
- •My nephew is at the perfect age for saying funny things in his funny voice.Like when I told him I'm 29 and he said, "Wowee that is a LOT of old!"
- •Clothes shoppingI bought a new yellow macintosh and Sorrels and they make me happy every single time. I've maybe worn the boots every day for a week.
- •The Great British Baking ShowI did not expect to get so sucked in to a baking show but I LOVED this. It makes me so sad there are 5 other seasons out there that I'm not allowed to watch (only one season is on Netflix).
- •Pepperidge Farm cookiesMy SIL gave me a giant bag of cookies for Valentine's Day and I put them in the freezer so I won't eat them. Except every time I open the freezer, I remember they're there and eat two.
- •Carpool Karaoke with James CordenI do not care about any of these artists but now I have a crush on James Corden. I spent a morning at work watching every single Carpool Karaoke and it was the greatest morning. I laughed so hard at the "cardboard box dance" that my coworkers looked around their cubicles to see if I was okay. Also...I think when I can't see his stupid clothes, his awful facial hair, and he's acting like a normal human, Justin Bieber isn't so terrible.
- •This picture of my nephew