What's Making ME Happy This Week
Inspired by the Pop Culture Happy Hour podcast.
- •A delicious smelling car.I baked bread and immediately moved it from oven to car for a 2-hour drive. It was the best smelling drive evs.
- •Ritz crackers with cottage cheeseShout out to my childhood. I forget how good this combo is. + seasoned salt
- •SleepFighting double illness and slept until 10 today! 10!
- •The Bachelor is back!All that drama and crying makes me feel better about my life. And, I'll admit it, I kind of believe in Bachelor love!
- •Hint of lime chipsThe best.
- •Book club!I love my book club and the fact that we talk about TV more than books. But we also talk about books and I love that, too
- •The Downton Abbey storyline with Hughes/Patmore/CarsonI won't spoil it, but it makes me smile every time I think about it.
- •Freshly waxed eyebrowsEver since having an aesthetician as a SIL, I've become very aware of my own eyebrows.
- •Celebrating babiesThe shower theme went from "baby forest animals" to "forest animals" to "just some animals scattered around the table".