Things Apple Forgot To Add To iOS 10
- •An "Attachments" folder in the Photos appInstead of going thru all my messages to save photo attachments it would be nice if iOS just put them all in one place for me.
- •An iTunes app button in the Music app.It would be nice if I could tap a button to take me to the iTunes Store to buy a song instead of only being offered an Apple Music subscription.
- •Anniversary calculations in Calendar appIt's great that the Calendar app reminds me it's my friends' anniversary, but why not tell me which anniversary so I know what kind of gift to get them? You do it for birthdays.
- •The ability to name credit cards in Apple PayI've got two cards from the same bank that look exactly the same. If I could name them, like "Checking" and "Joint checking," then I could tell them apart.
- •GIFs in Photos appC'mon, Apple!