13 OF MY TWEETS MY SISTER THINKS ARE UNDERRATED
My sister gave me a list of tweets and told me these are underrated. Maybe all the tweets from @marcoreroll are rated just the right amount.
- 1.If I had the power to stop time, my catchphrase would definitely be: Not This Time!We are starting out strong with this one. I think this could be grounds to build a whole new comic book franchise??
- 2.When is Jesus coming back for season two?One day, the creator is just gonna have to listen to the fans.
- 3.I want a cooking show where I only use a microwave.This is no longer true. I want to only eat the finished product and just google how it got made.
- 4.It's a head count when they are alive. A body count when not so much.This one is dumb. How can someone be not as live as another person? You're either dead or alive. On or off.
- 5.I get all my medical advice from Yahoo Answers.At least until my insurance stops covering it.
- 6.I miss you, but my aim is getting better.Let's less than three each other as friends.
- 7.Catfish: Two guys and Google get a show.Sometimes I wonder if I could ever get catfished, but then I remember that I don't go the Internet to meet new people like the Internet might have originally intended us to do. I use the Internet to mostly tighten the relationships I already have. Anything else feeds my social anxiety.
- 8."Untied States" is one of my favorite typosBro, your states are untied.
- 9.There better be an epilogue when I die.It can go something like this but I'll leave the decisions up to my ghost writer: He was laid to rest until his remains provided the necessary nutrients for a beautiful cherry blossom tree to sprout and thrive alone in his backyard. His family was super chill about him passing away to a new life.
- 10.Achievement Unlocked: Professor knows your name.All those years of being a teacher's pet really makes you miss those tight relationships between mentor and student in college.
- 11.Sometimes I get too scared to try to slip in a hoodie. How do I know for sure that there's no spiders in it?Oh snap. Here I go pondering my mortality again.
- 12.Any wall can be a door if you believe in yourself.Believe in yourself or whatever sledgehammers might be near you.
- 13.One day I'll be brave enough to send all of my tweets I saved as drafts. Until that day... *locks phone*