My favorite lunch bags of the year.
My husband is a tattoo artist and a huge music fan (and base player). Every morning he makes a different lunch bag for my girls lunch.
- •The Cure turns into The Grub. Eat me, eat me, eat me. Pretty phallic- now that I look at it! Ha!
- •Lunch and Rockets.
- •Depeche Mode- Lunch Mode.
- •Straight outta Placerville. NWA- switched to my girls initials- pretty clever Mr.Kim.
- •Protect Ya Lunch- Wu Tang coming for ya!
- •Devo! Or Grub. I love jello molds!
- •The Banshees!
- •Eat today! gorilla biscuits
- •Of course a Korean nod!
- •Bauhaus awesomeness
- •Aahhhh I miss him so!
- •The Vandals - a little bit inappropriate for elementary school- but good anyway.
- •The Hangtown Dolls. That's the nickname for Placerville, Ca where we live! Sorry New York Dolls!
- •Deflunch- white pony
- •There are many many more - one for every school day. But these are my favs...