THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN BIG SUR THIS WEEKEND
This is my one of my favorite spots in CA- if not earth! Beauty beyond compare!
- •Camping at fernwood resort.Nothing fancy- but they have a cool stream that runs through and a beautiful meadow.
- •Eating at NepetheThis place is really yummy- and they make a good margarita. The kids can run around outside if you want to eat there. It's just a nice property with an amazing view!
- •Pfeiffer beachThis beach is stunning! The sand is actually purple- due to to large amounts of amethyst. Crashing waves and sometimes there is a lagoon you can hang at with the little ones!
- •Fresh airYou are in the mountains and at the coast. The air is super fresh and so clean clean.
- •Looking at housesSome people have yerts- some have trailers- some have the coolest giant mansions- you've got it all. Every time I come I'm convinced I'm moving here - then I come back to reality after looking at prices- ouch!
- •Hanging with friendsPicture this- meeting at the campsite in 2 hours. Breaking out the wine and snacks. Letting the kids loose. Having a laugh. Maybe a game of dog bingo. Simple. Happy.